PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager
We are currently seeking a skilled PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to oversee and optimize our PPC campaigns while effectively managing paid search budgets.
As a PPC Manager, you should possess a deep understanding of search engine marketing (SEM) principles, including search engine optimization (SEO). Analytical skills and a proficiency with numbers are crucial for this role.
Your primary objective will be to maximize the return on investment (ROI) for our online marketing initiatives. By implementing strategic optimization techniques, you will ensure that our PPC campaigns deliver optimal results and drive significant business growth.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Certification is a plus
Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com and if you are a qualified candiate, we will schedule an interview. Thanks!